Friday, October 10, 2008

Shots, Oh No!

Kensley went for her 2 month apt. today, and got 5 shots. UGH! She was asleep before we walked out of the room. Guess crying so hard wore her out! She weighed 13 lbs. 2 oz and was 24 inches long!! She is growing so fast. I hope she feels ok after them, and it doesn't have any effects on her. Tomorrow is Hayden's birthday, it is a skating party and Blair has never been on skates so we will see how it goes! Maybe she can learn fast! I can't belive he is 9 already!! Time has flown by! I'm at mom's now, and Hayden is so cute, he had some friends to come over and play and he wouldn't let them come in because Kensley was here. He said they would have to come back after we left! Ha, he is so protective of her. Kenlsey is going to be a pumpkin for halloween, her costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Blair is going to be Tinkerbell and I have tried and tried to convience Hayden to be Peter Pan, but he won't budge! We plan to take the girls to Boo at Zoo, and Tannehill during the month. We have brought Blair to my mom's to trick or treat in there neighborhood since Marc and I have been together, so we will be bringing the girls this year too. I am so excited for Kenlsey's first "holiday". Wish me luck over the weekend with Kenlsey getting these shots today, maybe she won't be too fussy!!!

2 comments:

0 said...

Tylenol can be your friend after shots! Good luck with it! ~Karen :o)

Living4Him said...

Prayers for NO shot side effects!

Friend's & Family's Blog

Followers