Monday, August 11, 2008

Tomorrow is the big Day!

Tomorrow is the big day! I will go in at 1PM and I know I probably won't sleep a wink tonight, because last night I only slept about 2 hours!! I just laid there thinking about all the things I had to get together, for me, Marc, Kensley, and Blair!! I think I am more anxious than nervous about it! I am so ready for her to get here so I can see what or WHO she looks like!! We all know Blair looks exactly like Marc, guess those George genes are strong!! My mother and grandmother I don't think could be more excited, we haven't had a little on my side of the family since Hayden, which was 8 almost 9 years ago!! I think he is going to have to adjust alot to not being the baby anymore! He started football last week, and this is the first week they practice in pads, I am anxious to see how he does, because he is alot smaller than some of the other boys, but I am sure he will do fine! Keep us in your prayers tomorrow and pray that Kensley arrives here safe and healthy!!!!

1 comment:

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

Thinking about you and praying for a quick labor, delivery and recovery! Can't wait to see Little Miss Kensley's face!

Friend's & Family's Blog

Followers