Sunday, December 14, 2008

..

Our Progressive dinner went great last night! We all had a really good time! I am so thankful that we can get together with our friends like that! Blair went to visit her "other" grandmother last night, while Kensley stayed with my parents. She is still not feeling real well from shots and still running fever. I really hope she is better or tomorrow!! I'm also glad that last week was my mom's last week of work until Jan. so Kenlsey and she can spend some time together. I have about wrapped up my christmas shopping, and FINALLY ordered my christmas card today!!! So I hope to get those out tomorrow! I am looking forward to Christmas so much, I am ready to play with all of Kensley's toys with her!! And I am very glad Blair gets to be with us this Christmas again, espically since it is Kenlsey's first Christmas. It seems like we have so much to do over the next two weeks, and Blair's birthday is right after Christmas on the 28th, so I have a birthday to plan on top of everything else going on. She first wanted to have a skating party, but now, since she attended her first sleep over a few weeks ago, she has decided to do that. (Please Pray for me this night! Ha!) I will try to get on and post over this busy holiday season but may not be able to make many!! I hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas and New Years!

No comments:

Friend's & Family's Blog

Followers